Achievements this week included:
– surviving the mid-year performance calibration exercise without hitting anyone or bursting into tears. But it was close on both fronts.
– review of a technical audience segmentation project that’s producing some interesting findings
– continuing to refine out the ITDF presentation
– a great catch up with @euan over coffee (reviewing the above)
– and some thinking about how we need to think about more than just technical skills to get people delivering apps
Next week: after a weekend ahead at Billingsgate Market learning how to prepare and cook fish, hopefully not having to perpetually shower to get rid of the smell.
Quote of the week: “You can’t polish the lipstick on a pig” (which I’ve been trying to use for weeks, so tip o’the hat to @markwilsonit for giving me the opportunity.