Today’s coffee companion is not a generalist.
We talked about:
- the perils of not thinking “London” and ending up late for an appointment
- how many strokes a dog will get travelling on the Tube
- electric bikes, how heavy they are, and how that will remain a barrier to adoption for many
- the wonders of Suffolk
- rural cycling versus city cycling
- software development businesses and the challenges of where it becomes management consulting
- how financial rules prescribe waterfall approaches from the outset
- alternative business ownership models and the power of CoOps
- the poisoning effect of the “earn out”
- the importance of serendipity, and how it usually outstrips the sales funnel
Want a coffee? Find a slot!
It’s that statistical bit of the post…