This week I have learned:
- the things that you stress about for ages and ages are probably rightly stressful.
- saying that you are going to leave is never easy.
- but it’s such a relief when you do.
- I never seem to have pulled off the knack of “gardening leave”
- I’m mostly focusing on leaving, but I’m starting to get really excited about starting.
- there’s lots of other stuff to fit in too, though.
- four day weeks always seem longer. This one doubly so.
Next week: transition planning continues
The week in photos: