This week I have learned:
- that I appreciate my friends more than ever.
- that when you live 25 minutes walk away from an office, it’s perfectly possible to go in for a few things, not a whole day.
- but when diaries get structured around Teams calls finding 25 minute slots for walking can be a challenge.
- football is done for the season.
- The Owl is nice in concept but flawed in execution.
- we are going to do a new experiment on WB-40.
- I love a visual pun.
Next week: the chance for a walk and talk with the team (assuming it doesn’t piss down).
The week in (very few) photos: