This week I have learned:
- Leadership is not about being superhuman. It’s actually about being human.
- Curveballs get thrown.
- Certain professions seem geared to over promise and under-deliver.
- Customer service without a sales motive might just be a cargo cult.
- Anyone who is certain about what’s going on is probably a charlatan…
- … but of course we flock to them.
- The podcast appears to have a certain level of popularity.
- Dismantling and reconstructing laptops is the closest I get to manual dexterity.
Next week: Countdown to Watford.
The week in photos: