This week I have learned:
- how the Prisioner’s Dilemma can explain many of the challenges for prioritisation across a business.
- that whilst events might now be happening in person, people aren’t necessarily attending them.
- no matter how many times I check, if I think something is happening at 3pm I will see the appointment in my diary at 3pm. The appointment was at 2pm.
- Got away with it, though. Just.
- mask wearing is extremely patchy.
- the madcap taxi plan is GO!
- meeting people in person is nice. Travelling, however, takes a lot of time.
- vacuums suck.
Next week: operations
The week in photos…