This week I have learned…
- sometimes you just need to present things in a different way for them to make sense.
- January is shaping up to be a VERY BUSY MONTH.
- more about the Housing Data Standard
- that maybe “what you would do if you were forced into an emergency response” should just be your plan
- that as of Sunday both my kids will be in double-figures
- the beautiful Robinia tree in our garden was literally rotten to the core
- I’ve got a ticket for the football on Tuesday night!
Next week: a trip to the Vic
The week in photos: