This week I have learned:
- it’s been a long time since a derby-day victory.
- that it’s surprising to see more suggestions that it’s made up than there are directly wishing ill will.
- we have completed our first major procurement and have found the end-to-end digital business that I’ve been looking for for years.
- even UI look and feel changes need change management.
- that maybe we need to promote Tech Curious as a workplace capability.
- that it’s time to look a the book structure.
- that there is little time and so little time will be devoted to online events.
- we don’t talk about the end of life. Which makes it so much harder when you are confronted by it, in all its long, drawn out horror.
Next week in a word: events
The week in photos: