This week I have learned:
- the restorative power of a good break.
- that it seems I’m getting the key people onside with the longer term approach.
- liminal is becoming increasingly important. That chap Roland Harwood is a visionary.
- Back to the office is not the same thing as back to work. I’ve never worked as hard as I have in the months out of the office.
- I don’t think I am any longer capable of being shocked by the crass ineptitude of the current government.
Next week: The Big 500.
The week in photos: