This week I have learned:
- if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck…
- the football stuff is getting nerve wracking.
- without a massive shindig every year in Barcelona, some companies’ business models start to look a bit threadbare.
- I’m still hiring – 5 days to go…
- buildings are living, socio-technical systems.
- a new angle on thinking about APIs with non-techies: what would be the services that you provide that your customers could trigger from Alexa/Google Home/Siri?
- follow-up question: and how about that you could include in IFTTT?
- good to see the summer is back.
Next week: home alone
The week in photos: