This week I have learned:
- getting out into the countryside was nice after two months.
- how nice it was to be contacted out of the blue by someone asking a little bit about something I was involved in the foundation of 29 years ago.
- how a £12 bit of software can transform your image.
- what a lot of fun a World Cup Of… can be on Zoom.
- the sheer bloody power of Power Automate.
- that I might have cracked the roadmap thing.
- that we are going to have some work to do.
- that you never can go far wrong than by listening to your customers.
Next week: Half term, and inevitable Intel puns
The week in photos: