This week I have learned:
- Oh, there is so much to think about when it comes to what comes after lock down. So it’s good that there are some great people willing to think about it…
- Mary McKenna is “Berocca in Human Form”
- Cardstock Virtual worked well.
- Oh boy I’m looking forward to going to the supermarket soon. Just for a change of scene.
- Virtual music lessons also worked well.
- There’s no doubt that a crisis can be a useful way to get people to confront stuff that they otherwise won’t.
- I passed my 6 month probationary period.
Next week: Appraisal of systems
The week in photos: