This week I have learned:
- boy things can escalate quickly.
- I miss my wife. I really, really hope she gets home this weekend.
- I am really, really pleased to be part of a team. The loneliness that I started to feel overwhelming towards the end of my contracting time would be crushing now. I feel for so many friends who are in the gig economy at the moment.
- #GlobalCanteen’s time has come.
- but if all else fail, buy an emergency drum machine
Next week: Your guess is as good as mine.
The week in photos:
One thought on “Weeknote 476: the lurgy”
It’s a weird time for all of us, Matt.
We need to try and take one day… one moment at a time, and remember that while we have no power or influence over the bigger picture, we do have power over our own actions and what we do with the emotions that we are feeling.