This week I have learned:
- boy things can escalate quickly.
- I miss my wife. I really, really hope she gets home this weekend.
- I am really, really pleased to be part of a team. The loneliness that I started to feel overwhelming towards the end of my contracting time would be crushing now. I feel for so many friends who are in the gig economy at the moment.
- #GlobalCanteen’s time has come.
- but if all else fail, buy an emergency drum machine
Next week: Your guess is as good as mine.
The week in photos: