This week I have learned:
- Many of the challenges facing social housing as a sector are far broader than bricks and mortar; economic deprivation, substance abuse, mental and physical health. Housing associations can’t possibly solve all of that. But we can focus on those things that we can control and influence.
- Three simple questions: who will use it, what jobs will they use it for and how will it be better?
- The delights of bringing people together.
- An amazing observation from my mum: you can tell who sent you a letter merely from the handwriting on the envelope. You don’t get that with a text message.
- Cardstock 1 has happened. It was wonderful. Cardstock 2 will be ace.
- Tiny bits of cardboard give an opportunity to hack corporate culture by tapping into childhood and play.
- Maybe the challenges with remote working are that offices actually don’t really work by we just manage to wing it in person.
Next week: budget time. Like Hammer Time but with more sensible trousers.
The week in photos: