This week I have learned:
- when you are asked to half your price, the correct response should be “Would you ask that in Tescos?”
- (Not to be confused with asking “Would Tescos do that?” to which the answer is probably inevitably “Yes”.
- This week I managed to pioneer rapid product prototyping through the medium of Twitter.
- I also got to hear about KC’s extremely interesting new venture.
- And meet up with my old mate Sean.
- And spend a fair bit of time just mooching at Geovation, which was lovely.
- And Watford’s season has at last begun.
Next week: meetings far and wide.
The week in photos: