This week I have learned…
- the rapid bipolar nature of being a micro business is exhilarating and exhausting. One minute everything is wonderful, the next you’re on the verge of ruin. And repeat. Rapidly.
- Seeing how other’s businesses have expanded in humbling and makes me feel like I’m playing at it.
- But play is at the core of what I do. This confuses me.
- searching for a potential plan B continues.
- there’s a joy to building physical objects with one’s own hands.
- the Be More Firefighter analogy seems to work.
- The Nan Goldin exhibit at the Tate Modern is a remarkable evocation of life in the 70s and 80s.
- two new clients and continuing construction work.
The week in photos: