This week I have learned:
- the Podcast-Powered Projects stuff might just be the best idea I’ve yet been involved with.
- the book is continuing to develop.
- the WB-40 listenership are lovely, lovely people.
- concerns about my impending trip to Debtors’ Gaol have been marginally assuaged (but, you know, I’m always available for weddings, funerals, bar-mitzvahs etc)
- the “It’s all going to collapse” fear is just part and parcel of being independent, and at least this way I’m not subject to the Chargeable Hours Tyranny that would be the case if I worked doing this sort of stuff for someone else.
- I am never happier than when in front of an audience.
- Or alternatively playing with my toys with receptive people.
The week in pictures:
Next week: Outdoor globalizer