This week I have learned:
- I appear to have gone from three co-founders to one founder at an alarming rate of knots. Hey ho.
- Professional game designers. Fascinating.
- I ask for a room to use for the afternoon. God answers.
- The Grief Curve is a funny thing. Especially when combined with relief.
- I love Decathlon. It’s lucky I don’t do much sport otherwise I’d spend a fortune there.
- Post-Easter needs to get some conversions going on.
- The book is back on.
- Football can bring you back to earth fairly quickly. But at least I’ll be able to get a Wembley ticket.
The week in photos:
Next week: Book writing begins.