This week I have learned:
- the challenges of being a founder can start before you’ve even begun
- say it out loud. It helps.
- for all the planning it’s not until you’re actually in the room with people until you know whether things will work or not.
- My Dad Wrote A Porno is probably the least likely icebreaker in a civil service workshop. But there you have it.
- Podcast Powered Projects is now a thing. We are up and running.
- If you see the dolphin as anything other than innocently leaping then it’s you with the problem not me. End of.
The week in photos:
Next week: only another trip to Wem-ber-ley