This week I have learned:
- A relatively small number of liquorice allsorts can make me feel quite sick.
- Politics is now beyond me.
- A few words can take immense emotional effort.
- Get people to talk with other people. They’ll work it out with a bit of course correction.
- Make it physical. Make it tactile. It changes things.
- Sometimes knowing that something doesn’t exist because it isn’t where it should be is really important. Google doesn’t understand that, and always wants to provide you with an alternative.
The week in pictures:
Next week: we start to test the case.