This week I have learned:
- distilling three years of work into one thing in a short period of time can feel like cheating, or can feel insubstantial. But maybe that’s just imposter syndrome.
- there appears to be a significant support to the idea of making political data more usable rather than merely accessible.
- Editing a 10 minute podcast takes significantly more effort than editing a 40 minute one…
- Get. Stuff. Out. There.
- the podcast does give me licence to talk to some wonderful people.
- it’s probably a useful discipline to apply for a job once in a while.
The week in pictures:
Next week: projects begin