This week I have learned:
- the sheer bloody opulence that 18th and 19th century wealth was able to afford.
- that Facebook’s Workplace products biggest competitor is probably WhatsApp. Which is a problem for them.
- I bloody love the World Cup.
- I also love the new Watford kit.
- IKEA is basically Lego for grown-ups.
- An idea pushed gains traction…
- … but whether it becomes successful or not is still much more complicated than just graft.
- The legal profession fascinates me. I’m about to be provocative.
- I feel I may have now turned a corner in my self belief that I can’t draw.
- A big bookshelf full of books makes my office complete. Shame I’ve only bought them digitally for the past seven years.
- I always enjoy a catch up with @Willsh
Next week: A cross-functional panel show, the first wild outing for the product and more football.
The week in photos: