This week I have learned:
- No matter what help you offer, some men just don’t understand how current actions reinforce existing societal biases. It’s difficult to perceive privilege from a position of privilege, I guess.
- There again, some men are just massive arseholes.
- The free delivery option on Amazon is a bizarre thing, and mostly there to drive Prime memberships. I will not go down that route.
- New work pops up from unexpected quarters.
- I really do want to organise a gathering this summer. More details to follow.
- Does planning lead to progress, or just the illusion of progress?
- I hate PostIt notes.
- Artefact Cards, however. Mmm.
- The absolute balderdash being spoken about imaginary technology solving the customs and border issues is startling.
- I got a new camera.
Next week: a weekend in the hills beckons.
The week in pictures: