This week I have learned:
- launching something new is nerve-wracking. When it becomes obvious that a few people seem to like it, it all becomes worthwhile. Hello @Drawpod!
- I really need to edit the second episode…
- writing staff policies might actually be more interesting than it at first sounds….
- and the delights of working out loud means that I can deliver better, faster.
- there are so many opportunities to head down nostalgia cul-de-sacs on the internet. http://www.muzines.co.uk/mags/emm
- when Edwin Starr sang the word “War” I think he was mispronouncing the word “procurement”.
- after months of household negotiations, my new camera has arrived.
Next week: another week of child juggling.
The week in photos: