This week I have learned:
- sometimes there are problems that you just end up staring at. Staring, and staring, and staring. And then something clicks and you realise that it wasn’t nearly as complicated as you first thought.
- That today, apparently, Lauren Laverne made reference on her show to my flow chart. That makes me ludicrously happy. I really should grow up.
- Metaphors. You can’t beat a good metaphor. Unless you go a bit Swiss Tony.
- The film version of The Circle is rubbish.
- I’m aware that if I write something for someone else’s blog it is probably better written. I should do more cuckoo blogging.
Next week: Judgement Day (If you are a CIO)