This week I have learned:
- Yes, I’m shallow. Getting a daft one liner on The Poke gives me immense satisfaction. #famousfor15tweets
- Looking at complex things makes me want to break them down and codify them. It feels like it helps, but I’m never quite sure.
- I don’t understand America and gun laws. I never will.
- The way it works is: find an idea; work on a pitch; present pitch; <WAIT>
- <WAIT A BIT MORE>
- <AND MORE>
- and then get a call six months later. Hard nosed sales people would hate that. I love it. It’s like finding a fiver in a pair of unwashed jeans.
Next week: CIO Judgement (part 1)