This week I have learned:
- every time, just every time I think that my support is waning something happens that reminds me once again why I’m a Watford fan.
- we continue to discover new technologies that it’s hoped will supersede the need to change behaviours as a separate activity. They’re so alluring.
- I should read more fiction.
- if you do the two books free deal on Audible and then immediately cancel it might well then offer you a third book free. Intelligent algorithms my arse.
- Talking of which, I’m still utterly bamboozled by why I was served ads this week for Bose headphones. Bose headphones for airline pilots.
- Working through Charlie Brooker’s third series of Black Mirror inspires as well as terrifies.
Next week: half term. At least the trains will be quieter.