This week I have learned:
- it’s sod’s law when faced with a crazy busy week I get my first actual cold of the season.
- warm feedback from unexpected quarters out of the blue – what’s not to like?
- I’m seriously thinking about a new tier of client charging for when work inhabits my dreams.
- If the Digital Minister can’t get data protection and privacy right, what chance anyone else?
- It’s ALWAYS more complicated than that.
- There’s nothing like the sheer uncertainty that “being bought by a Private Equity firm” brings to a business.
Next week: synthesis.