This week I have learned:
- structured procurement exercises are obviously fantastic things (a 20% chance of me saying that).
- it was long time I went from “we” to “I” in how I represented myself and stamp. The brochure site now duly updated.
- WB-40’s move into WhatsApp seems to be paying dividends. Join the conversation at http://bit.ly/WB40WhatsApp
- I think I have a new, and useful, 2×2
- By combining interviews for the podcast and the book I might get some traction back on the latter.
- Sometimes you just need to let go.
- The camera on the new phone is absolutely stunning. Must write a review at some point.
Next week: a focus on service design for a few days.