This week I have learned:
- delaying contact with the people you’re trying to get to work differently is always a bad idea.
- faced with a choice when not used to it, people will panic. That’s a reason to help them to choose, not to remove the choice.
- this Freerange working lark can at times feel remarkably like being on a helter-skelter.
- I have no idea why Argos tried to sell me inverted nipple suction cups this week. To be honest, I had no idea such things existed, let alone that Argos sold them. My nipples are fine.
- it’s stuff like that that makes me question quite how progressed all this AI stuff is.
- I think I now understand the basis of quantum physics. Quantum Computing has the opportunity for sooo many gallons of snake oil.
- that there might be a sponsorship deal in the offing.
- oh, and another consulting tie-up deal too.
Next week: three clients, two events and a lunch. In almost that order.