This week I have learned:
- Bought a new telly for the first time in seven years. They’ve come on a bit, eh?
- Missenden Abbey provides pretty cost-effective meeting space in lovely surroundings
- The super Amy Kean has written a book…
- … and at lunch this week we also discussed the idea of a conference where nothing is what it seems.
- Culture is such a misunderstood concept.
- There again, so is collaboration.
- I feel I’m on the verge of “Productizing” a number of things. Hopefully people will want to buy them.
- Someone on Twitter today described something I said as “Unusual, but not wrong.” I might make that the strapline for Stamp.
Next week: a relatively quiet one before a bonkers few weeks.