This week I have learned:
- for the second time in my life that some people will put tidying up ahead of sensible electrical safety
- that Microsoft’s financial reporting has mastered a new level of obfuscation in terms of hiding what’s actually going on with their selling of Cloud
- too many Digital Agencies can only think in terms of marketing campaigns
- sometimes misinterpreting just one word can leave you looking very silly
- maybe it’s time for a diary manager…
Next week: A lunch twice-postponed. Although I might need to reschedule.