This week I have learned:
- I might have a few new clients. Hooray! (More the merrier)
- I’m really interested in the idea that Service Design might be applied to design change approaches for organisations adopting technology. It’s a bit meta, but meta is good…
- This iPad Pro thing I’ve been using this week is really rather good.
- Whereas the Surface. Well, I still don’t get it.
- David Nour sent me a copy of his new book
- Life outside of London is very different to life inside of London.
Next week: a short break.