This week I have learned:
- realising the short-term nature of everything (relatively) is a spur to action. I need to make it more so.
- I have found my next wave of book-writing motivation.
- It actually just happened, didn’t it? The Orange Man. Actually in power.
- At what point does perseverance turn into the Sunk Cost Fallacy?
- I do seem to be able to articulate the problems that Law faces. I just don’t know if I can get anyone to take on the challenge.
- Another publisher conversation, another interested party.
- everything is a side project
Next week: a little bit o’pitching.