This week I have learned:
- I find it difficult to see an unwillingness to work openly as much more than deep-rooted paranoia. It’s also difficult to tell if they are actually out to get you.
- I’m not sure that camouflage fatigues are really appropriate office wear for the middle-aged man.
- The larger the organization, the more the tendency to layer objective analysis upon objective analysis upon completely subjective underlying data.
- It’s constantly amazing the extent to which our contemporary is often nearly a century old (Barcelona Chair, I’m looking at you…)
- Be engineering serendipity always.
- Where, next? Where next?
Next week: bloody hell, how many shopping days?