This week I have learned:
- touchscreens are rubbish without apps designed for touchscreens; the “Android on Chromebook” thing is very significant
- boiling it all down, some stuff is just projects…
- fear of delegation is a powerful barrier to change
- I could do without a day spent in a hospital, but it makes for fabulous anthropology
- talking of which, a few hours spent in a roomful of IT marketers is too…
- The report, a significant chunk of my life, comes out very soon. Notice “the” not “my” – a team effort. Apt, given the subject matter.
Next week: Leads. Leeds.