This week I have learned:
- I’m using the phrase “skin in the game” way too much. Alternative metaphors requested.
- Maybe the best way to prioritize initiatives in organizations is to go for those ones for which people outside of tech teams are willing to put “skin in the game”
- (See what I mean?)
- Organizing events is a monstrous ball-ache…
- …but the reward when they come off is huge
- Next week I’m hoping to be able to increase the size of my team by 100%
- it’s necessary because I’m starting to have attitude problems with the team as it stands
- (just for clarification, I’m in a team of one)
Next week: the planning begins for the next big thing. Or things.