This week I learned:
- sometimes when you’re trying to judge what someone wants you can end up over-engineering things
- If I get two calls out of the blue for potential new bits of work each week, I’m a happy bunny…
- … but there again, there’s a big difference between potential and actual
- It does feel good to feel that I’m giving “something back”. Mind you, I really hate that phrase.
- Iterate, iterate, iterate. And don’t be afraid to change your mind.
- When Twitter goes down, where on earth am I supposed to go to be sarcastic about the fact that Twitter is down?
Next week: the first week of single parenting for a while. I hope there’s something coming back from Duty Free at the end of it…