Things I have learned this week:
- the website for requesting a new business bank account at HSBC is a horrorshow
- The Sharing Organization project is GO!
- (but that “z” is going to piss me off)
- (so much for a global language)
- Membership of The British Museum is possibly the best value co-working space in London. And you get a view of the Great Court and reading rooms. £60. A year. Don’t tell everyone.
- Proudest Dad in the world when youngest started at school on Thursday
- Polish beer is the best (I already new that, but if anyone knows where I can get my new favourite Tatra, please do share)
- Polish hazelnut vodka is also quite exceptional
- Last night was a farewell drinks from GDS, and I might have overdone the Tatra and the hazelnut vodka