After an extended break, here’s what I’ve learned:
- it’s so nice to feel that I’m out in the world again…
- …but different clients on different days is much more mentally stimulating/challenging/tiring
- despite my best efforts to keep within the rules, I have been (at last) censored
- big organisations aren’t the way forward – as I saw someone put it earlier today, any company that pays business rates other than in caffeine charges is at a disadvantage
- many new challenges ahead is completely invigorating
Next week: a last break before schools go back, and on with the three (or maybe more) projects.