Things I learned this week:
– the challenges of parenthood are myriad, complex and ever-present; most of us have received more training in how to use Powerpoint
– the social experience when it comes to buying things is, well, a bit shoddy
– (it’s also quite fun to turn mundane and annoying things into side projects)
– the fixture gods have been relatively kind this year
– I’m really prevaricating with the use of Periscope
– a quick chat with someone can clear the mist from a hundred pages of business proposal
– I really want to buy a new toy, but can’t decide between one of these and one of these...
– …(and I’ve got no idea how I’ll get either passed our household investment committee)
Next week: Lattes, whiteboards and donning the winged cape of software vendor BS-deflection.