Things I have learned this week:
– when push comes to shove, finance people simply cannot get agile approaches. They’d prefer to inhabit a land of fiction.
– only 3 of the 11 members of the House of Lords Select Committee on Digital Literacy have a Twitter account…
– … but two of those three do appear to actually use Twitter.
– Diary juggling continues to be my highest threat (but managed it a bit more successfully this week)
– The next six weeks look pretty busy.
– Luck plays an enormous role in good design.
Next week: pretty busy continues.