Things I have learned this week:
– every time I update the stamp website I take more out
– diary management as a free agent is without doubt the biggest challenge; being at the mercy of others, and also maintaining one’s own diary competence
– writing vaguely about Big Data on LinkedIn gets a lot of attention from recruiters. There’s obviously a dearth of talent.
– every so often I can definitely get my head turned by a “job”
– everybody should be selling all of the time. It’s just we’ve all been led to believe that that’s the sales team’s job
Next week: Half Term