This week I have learned:
- at last someone has engaged with my SAE project. The long burn…
- introductions from trusted friends are always good. A new set of Priorities cards – provisionally entitled Inclusion Priorities – are on their way.
- and another set, with a chance to work with a big software company to play some games with Hybrid Working Priorities.
- to start focusing on simplifying.
- that the Global Canteen still is a good idea.
- that my value of humility sometimes turns me off from crowing.
Another appearance on somebody else’s podcast.
The week in photos: