This week I have learned:
- to reflect on how hierarchy impacts on the way in which I think about things.
- that a quick response in the first instance doesn’t help if then nothing happens.
- that Podcast Powered Projects are a thing again.
- the importance and significance of pronouns… I and my versus We and Our in particular.
- that there is nothing like going arse over tit to make you feel like you are an old man.
- I don’t like having a cold.
Next week: what do you call an offsite when everyone is based offsite?
The week in photos: