This week I have learned:
- that I might have written a whole song of sorts…
- the link between Maslow and User research
- Amazon reviews is a dark world of bribery and corruption
- that sometimes the truth hurts
- if you fall in love with the problem, might you become besotted?
- maybe Data Protection isn’t so boring?
- that we need to have inclusion as a feature
- ditto privacy
- data is such an abstract concept but so fundamental to the good operating health of an organisation
- business clichés are so hard to avoid.
Next week: Easter slow down
The week in photos: