This week I have learned:
- fresh yeast is much nicer than dried.
- we have deployed a change and it is good.
- the permissions around sharing documents between organisations in Office 365 are a horrible, horrible mess.
- the serendipity of sharing and working out loud is where it’s at.
- the World Cup of The Most Eighties Number One Single of the Eighties is live.
- as, next week, will be my few project SAE.
- Mrs B appears to have accidently landed a job.
- Fuck me, I’m nearly fifty.
Next week: see above
The week in photos: