This week I have learned:
- I have basically lost interest in politics.
- It is possible to fit a remarkable number of words onto a PowerPoint slide if you try really hard.
- That being given a structure to follow can help crystallize ideas.
- Getting some roadshows up and running, getting folk out and seeing people as a method to get a change to happen… it might just work.
- It’s reassuring that my catch up with my new CEO seemed to show that my thinking chimes with his.
- Finishing up prior engagements whilst keeping up with the new role is a bit of a stretch at the moment.
- Sometimes it’s just about getting people in the same room.
- Information and Cyber Security people are often a different breed.
Next week: LEF Exec Forum
The week in photos…