This week I have learned:
- Doing new things is scary for everyone. Embrace it.
- It’s lovely when someone you didn’t think would remember you does.
- 30% of the water in the UK water system goes missing.
- Every glass of tap water contains a free dose of ibuprofen.
- Making things. It’s taken me a while but I’m now understanding the deeper value of making things.
- More new channels to market are emerging.
- The business anxiety, however, is strong again.
Next week: back to the regulator.
The week in one photo: