This week I have learned:
- I really do like starting things
- There’s a huge gap in the way big tech firms push collaboration software. They neglect to think about the groups, focusing too much on the individual
- The power of music, the shared experience of music, is something I forget about too often
- The new podcast project is taking shape quickly
- For all the pipelines, stuff just appears
- Dear god traditional banks are awful
- The Institute of Data Jazz might yet be a thing.
- CxO Priorities:
- Tech for non-Techies:
I fear this might have become a Norwegian Blue Project
- WB40 Live:
We now have enough volunteers for the 100th Episode Book. A book requires a book launch, right?
- Continue to build the consulting business:
Two new opportunities this week
The week in photos:
Next week: Cambridge becomes a regular commute.